Tuesday, April 30, 2019

third eye

Hi, A few days ago I had a thought or a vision that a smoky rainbow prism refraction was emanating from the center of my forehead.  Last night, the skin between my eyebrows began twitching.  It was an odd sensation.  I decided to smoke CBDMJ a bit to see if that would relax me and help.  I had a bit too much and I was doing my best to not go down paths in my thinking that I didn't want.  I never went there probably because of the really low THC.  Later when I laid down I realized I had to relax into the twitch.  I don't know exactly the order chronologically, but I started having inner visions.  I feel like I had a peek at this woman with a white swimsuit on and Veronica Lake hair sitting in some either tropical or Egyptian getaway.  It had a Bond movie feel to it.  I saw her leg move.  Then a bunch outlines of human figures and faces showered my face.  I was overwhelmed, it was too much, I said so, said I was new.  It stopped, it wasn't scary, just too much.  I was in this plain hallway that was kind of dark and it spooked me a bit, I asked for it to be lighter.  It got a few shades lighter and then the image was done.  I saw the woman again and then I saw a man, he kind of seemed like he was of Asian decent..?  Had a red pill box hat with a tassel?  Am I making that up? Not sure.  Anyway the inner visions gave way to inner dialog with myself talking to something but it was myself I guess.  I had some good work, but can't remember everything.  I do remember that I realized I can make goals and they don't have to be career success driven.  Some were like rules to live by.  I had some ideas for a story I started and never finished.  My character can use his old ghosts to live in a body that can be refracted/reflected by light.  I cried, but not majorly, it was good and then I guess I fell asleep.

No comments: