Monday, April 29, 2019

What I'm into today...











AS: John, once you saw them floating around what was so interesting about them?
John C. Lilly: Their brain size is larger than ours and they have voluntary erection of their penis.  There was a Tahitian trainer, at the Marine studios, who took me over to the training tank where he blew a whistle and Algae, the dolphin, turned over and erected his penis in 7 seconds.
Kutera DecCosta:  I had an experience while I was swimming with a dolphin in the wild. A dolphin came up next to me and I started to touch him and stroke his belly.  Suddenly he had this erection and literally wrapped his penis around my knee, as a  way to hook on to me.  Then he started to undulate and I was on top of him and I thought, “My god, what is happening here.”  It was his way to hook on to me.  It was quite an experience.
J:  They will tow you around with their penis.
AS: So they don’t just use their erect penis just as a sexual tool, but for other functions as well?
J: How the hell would I know!
from Awaken: https://www.awaken.com/2013/01/interview-with-john-lilly-on-dolphin-communication/

No comments: