Thursday, April 4, 2019

Operating on the 49th vibration.











I made a worry book and I'm getting excited about being creative with all my worries and fears.











Today's calendar art makes me happy and laugh a little.











Books in my stack:
Energy Medicine by Donna Eden (not Barbara Eden)
Rays of the Dawn by Thurman Fleet
Hope and Help for your nerves by Dr. Claire Weekes
There is a River; the story of Edgar Cayce by Thomas Sugrue

I've read the latter two already, Hope and Health twice.  The Fleet and Eden books are the type that I pick up here and again and look through.  I flipped to "Patience" in Rays this week and the next day I clicked on an Animal Medicine link in this Doowans website I found, you click on a peace-pipe smoking wolf, it randomly landed on Ants, which is medicine of patience.  I'm just going to go with the flow and accept that the universe is telling me to be patient.

What I learned this morning:
1. Telsa thought that crystals were living beings.  I'm totally down with that.  It goes with my thoughts that everything is alive.  I've been dabbling in crystal medicine.  Quartz and Iron so far.  I have a hematite heart.  Oh yeah, I remembered that specular hematite is an old love, I used to call it spectacular.  My old geology lab partner and I memorized some of our minerals using Guns n' Roses;  Apatite and my, my, my Serpentine!

2. There is something in our body called an omentum.  It's like a fatty mesh covering our stomach and liver.  I was more interested in the stomach mesh, called the greater omentum.  I read about it here in wikipedia.


Why am I turned off from law of attraction claims?  I always equate it with success in money and that repels me.  It doesn't seem very responsible.  Ah.  This reminds me of my sworn hatred of money because of my mom and dad's fights over money when I was a kid.  Ok, I got the answer.  haha!  Man, will I ever grow up?  love ya kid.





No comments: