Monday, April 15, 2019

the worms crawl in, the worms crawl out

I saw a pigeon this morning and I felt like we were related.
There wasn't any deep sorrow about this, like a reincarnated relative,
it was more like a feeling of origin (oranges)
I think Darwin was into pigeons

Well, this last week has been a frazzler.
I've been dealing with my children being hosts to creepy crawlies.
I swear it would be great if I wouldn't get so damn crazed
when it comes to keeping clean and parasites.
I'm yelling at my kids when I see them in their pjs on my couch,
freaking out about invisible eggs, they're everywhere!
Last night my daughter got up in the middle of the night with complaints that her butt hurt
My son had the same complaint as he was writhing around before I made the unholy discovery by flashlight.
I'm thinking now, it was just her eczema due to too many daily showers.
We still have to clean more and we still have to take one last dose of the chalky banana medicine.

I don't think christian people need to get hung up on evolution being true or real or not.
Genesis is a creation story.  Of course anthropocentric man is going to place himself as close to god as possible.  The bible was written by man, take it easy on yourself.  We all know man is fallible.
Plus, the idea of god looking like us doesn't jibe with my vision.
God came to me as a cloud.
Letters were drawn in the space between the clouds
First it looked like dog and then it was plainly god
I stared and stared, was this what I was seeing?
It remained until, as clouds often do, it morphed in the wind
The "g" and "d" started looking more like eyes and the "o" created a different shape
My view panned out and above me was bulging muscled chest and spread out wings with the head of an owl.
So, in my personal view, god is a super owl cloud that only shows itself during an egg moon.


Also, the last few days I have witnessed three different red-tailed hawk couples' mating ritual.
Tis the season!

Bones of a Red Runt pigeon from Darwin's study
Robert Clark/Institute

No comments: