Thursday, July 23, 2009

two poems



LOOK IT UP

I look it up
I google
I moon and swoon
Randoms
That is the key
Popped in Brain?
Goes on page
Who Now?
What Now?
Where Now?
How Now?
Brown sow
Look it up
Ahh! so that's why
so and so
Yes, that's nice,
But...
What?
What the hell are you looking for?
Enlightenment?
Knowledge.
Of how our world was
And what it could be.
Why?
I want to get a feel for what I'm roaming in


NORMA NAPIER

Mining all the elements
Universe
Earth
Water
Land
Plants
Insects
Animals, et cetera
History of my human brethren
Through the ages of time
Effects we have on our home planet
the Built land, Destroyed
and built again.
Not long ago we _____.
Norma Napier
grew with these
Phases of Entertainment:
Invention of Radio, TV, Computers and
on and on
and on an' on
We are a specimen in the works.

No comments: