Saturday, July 18, 2009

Andrew W.K.

Dude, I found this youtube video on a Tumblr called Georgia is your friend. Oh! Georgia also has a funny Tumblr that I wish I thought of here. Andrew W.K. is my new favorite dude. I nearly wanted to hate him when my brother in-law played him for the first time. But since we were in the fucking frozen parking lot down in the west bottoms waiting for an arena football game it all made sense, still, I didn't stop making fun of the music. Then we went to St. Louis to see Coheed and Cambria and he put it in a-fucking-gain. I started paying attention to the words of this song called "I get wet" while a little tipsy in a four by four vehicle being masterfully manuevered in a snow storm by my husband. The song fucking cracked me up for some reason. Andrew W.K. gets "wet when [he] knows that your dying." He gets "wet without even trying." It's ridiculous! Just recently, Andrew W.K. came up in my life again, when my husband told me that he has a show or we saw the television preview for it or something, I can't remember, but then we started looking at his myspace and he has a million posed pictures of himself that are freaking hilarious. I do not get this dude and I love it. He kind of gives me the feeling that Seth MacFarlane gives me. Like, is this for real? It's all fucking good fun.

No comments: