Wednesday, May 31, 2017

World Leader Pretend



Reach out for me and hold me tight
Hold that memory
Let my machine talk to me, let my machine talk to me
Let it say Covfefe


NPR report
El Lobo's job to secure a safe entry into the United States is getting less dependable.  He may have to open up a little store or sell cars.  For now he must charge more, $4800, to paddle his clients across the Rio Grande on inner tubes and scale a metal fence in Brownsville, TX.
 
I can't spend near that much for a vacation!

El Lobo shows the interviewer his friction burns on his inner arms that he got when he shimmied up an iron pole and slid down the other side to tie a rope to haul over his clients.
El Lobo says we can spend the exorbitant amount of US tax dollars to build a wall, "But we'll just climb over it!"

A union official of the National Boarder Control Council response:

"I would say the guy's probably a little full of himself," he says of El Lobo. "I mean I think that a wall is a barrier for him.  Does it stop him?  No.  Does it slow him down?  Yes, it does.  If there was no wall, he wouldn't have any bruises and he'd get his traffic across that much easier."

I need Fred Armisten and Bill Hader to create something out of this.  People are paying for the worst vacation ever.  El Lobo says a wall will not deter him nor or his clients.  US Boarder control official says the wall will not work, but dude will get bruises, so win.

For now, without the wall, there is a dramatic decline in illegal border crossing.  I guess a mix of extra border patrol and Trump not wanting them is enough to pass on El Lobo.  I don't want the fucking wall, I'm for legalizing and regulating drugs and aligning with our southern neighbor so that the people who don't really want to leave don't pay for a shitty vacation.

No comments: