Thursday, May 4, 2017

crane dream

Ok a lot of stuff went on in my dream so I might not remember everything.  The fact that I had such a vivid dream makes me happy that I may have received some decent sleep...if those two things correlate.  I still slept in terrible positions, so I'm not entirely rested.  Thanks to my 23 month old, I'm running on nearly two years of interrupted sleep.  Not kidding, not one fucking night of sleeping all the way through.  My son had at the very least 100 days by now and obviously that is not great either.  I'm a breeder of sleepless babies.  Anyway, my dream:

I don't remember why..maybe it was a storm or a flood...can't grasp it yet, but two large owls, a large..eagle? and some other birds or animals were in trees outside my home-that really wasn't my home, but kind of had a slight feel of my childhood home.  I was calling for my husband to look at them without being loud so I wouldn't scare the animals away even though the windows were closed.
I never summoned him.
I connected with him later and while I was telling him about the experience, we noticed atop an enormous tree was another bird that looked pretty large, but was hard to tell because of the distance and the enormity of the tree.  I said something like, "See, like that" indicating my story about the other birds in the tree right outside the window.
As we looked up, trying to identify the bird, the bird moved and began to take flight.  My husband said something like "I think it's a crane." and then we noticed the size was much larger than the cranes we are used to seeing.  I said something like "It's a great white crane!"(it was a sandhill crane) with much excitement.  The human sized crane flew up and then down towards us as we took in it's markings and beauty.

Then the crane turned into a human with wings and flew around and landed.  The crane human may have nodded or indicated something positive towards us.. yes!  I remember her giving us a double thumbs up. I may have given a double thumbs up first and she reciprocated??  Seems familiar.
Anyway...way cool dream.




















Whoa!  I can't believe I found this pic!

No comments: