Monday, January 18, 2010

See-thru veil

I don't believe in fate
Not really
I'm just here to wait
Not really

Don't know what I'm gonna do
Tired of what I'm goin thru

Need an epiphany
And some follow thru

Why O Why O Why

Can't I see thru this veil?

I want a see-thru veil.

Shells and bones and tea leaves
Are not helping me

For, to the future I see
Is nothing

I'm just a fool
Looking for a see-thru veil
I'm just a fool
Looking for a see-thru veil

This sixties style song about the future came to me this morning driving back home from the west bottoms in the misty fog. It sounds a little Nico, I thinko. It's weird how one's bummer moment can hit at an inappropriate time. For example, during a world tragedy like the earthquake in Haiti. Kinda makes one (ahem, me) feel like an asshole for throwing a pity party. Oh well. If it's any consolation, the death and destruction in Haiti made me feel worse.
Moving on...I'm feeling lighter today and I hope that I continue to feel lighter and lighter until I float a few inches from the earth. That would be bad ass.

Sending many energetic prayer vibes to Haiti,
A


No comments: