Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Important Information

Professional wrestlers shave their armpits.

I'll admit it. I have been watching professional wrestling off and on since the 1980s heyday. It's not something I'm particularly proud of, but not something I hold secret. The characters that these behemoths create crack me up--for the most part and I like the history of wrestling. Plus, I think it's kind of neat that there is somewhat of a legacy of professional wrestling spectators in my family (Paternal Grandfather, Father, me). I was watching an episode of wrestling the other day and came to the realization that the wrestlers shave their pits. The entire show I was obsessed with getting a peek at each wrestler's bare armpit. It was sort of disturbing. Yeah, I'm odd. Peace!


Koko B. Ware Rulez!

No comments: