Wednesday, January 13, 2010

the mean time

Ugh. I'm sick of being unemployed. I guess I should be happy that I will be temporarily employed starting tomorrow, but I'm only so-so. I am glad to have some income since I didn't get reinstated for emergency unemployment compensation. Apparently, I have some benefits from another state, so I have to claim there and see what they say. If they won't have me, then I have to appeal to the state from which I was previously receiving benefits. Not counting temporary employment, I have now been unemployed for a little over eight months. I know others have it worse than I, but I'm not living in their life. I'm in mine. I am so whiney nowadays. It makes me ill. I feel like I did when I was in the beginning of my adulthood, when I was chronically unemployed and lost. I'm lost! At least I don't feel as lost as I did last month, so that's good. I do know that this will pass, however, it sucks in the meantime.


Apologies for the pity party....

No comments: