Tuesday, February 12, 2019

This morning Yes it is



I have the Beatles channel in my car for a month and this morning they played This Boy again, which is fine, I love it, but of course it was making me yearn for my more favorite, Yes it is.  And guess what?  Yes it is played next!  Yes it is.  I remember John's memory of meeting Yoko. He went to an art installation and there was a ladder that he had to climb up to the ceiling and there was a piece of paper with the word Yes.  Yes it is.  He had to meet her.  Yes it is. My daughter woke up next to me this morning...ahem, every morning...and said I had a wonderful dream about you and then demanded that we fix the broken miniature high chair so that her babies can sit in it.  I said ok.  Yes it is.  This morning someone said, Hello Trouble to me and my response was I haven't been called Trouble since I was jail bait.
Yes it is, it's true, yes it is.


No comments: