Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Magic eyes

Today is the 1 year anniversary of the end of my galactic odyssey.  A former co-traveler on that excursion, my daughter, informed me a few days ago that she had magic eyes.  She said she can close her eyes and be at grandma's.

Yesterday I saw a bald eagle swooping down to grab at something in a lake.  I guess I have a new totem.

It must be creative.  It must be creative.  That's what the universe is telling me.

Also, it's too soon to say, but I guess it finally dawned on me that everyone is right.  I'm scared.  Scared shitless.  I think my attitude is going to be:











And another thing who cares?!  No, I'm just going to just accept that I'm afraid and keep walking through.

Yesterday was a new moon and I saw it's also called a micro moon.  I'll have to see what that's about. 
There's a super snow moon on Feb 19 (Fuck yeah!).


Oh my god!  Someone finally put this up!  Hahaha! Thank you Bobby Pyn from YouTube.

Here's my list, this is what you need to do
Study for ecology quiz
Get your autowork done
Break the rules
Go to bank
Drop that one class
Subscribe to High Times

And Ariel's singing in the background is hilarious.  I might put this up again for February the 14th.  Fuck Yeah!  I will.

No comments: