Thursday, February 14, 2019

Fuck Yeah!



There's a record convention on the 14th of February!!


And now an improvised love poem...
I wish I could write it better
but maybe the crux is cellular
mothering my daughter cells
minding my energy centers
sloughing off the rotten memories
is it working?
or was it just bad lunch?
perhaps there is interference with my love receiver?
or maybe my shoes are too tight, Mr. Griiiii-inch!
I want to touch you with a 39 and a half inch pole
na na na-na Nee-ne, na na na-na Nee-ne
Maybe I need to let go of the dissonance...
but the consonance seems so cloying.
Can you have dissonance that is constructive interference?

Happy Valentine's day ...a conspiracy brought to you by a holiday card magnate, a chocolatier and a jeweler from the heartland.

No comments: