Friday, January 6, 2017

Peeping out from under the blanket


This is a good article by Charles Blow to ready us for the DTs.

In another article by Blow, he shared a quote by Samuel Adams which I like:

“If ever the Time should come, when vain & aspiring Men shall possess the highest Seats in Government, our Country will stand in Need of its experiencd Patriots to prevent its Ruin. There may be more Danger of this, than some, even of our well disposd Citizens may imagine. If the People should grant their Suffrages to Men, only because they conceive them to have been Friends to the Country, without Regard to the necessary Qualifications for the Places they are to fill, the Administration of Government will become a mere Farce, and our pub-lick Affairs will never be put on the Footing of solid Security.”

I'm not giving up and I won't hide.  I will ready myself for a fight.  I know that I need others to lean on at times because of my sensitive nature, but I am not weak.

I must remember that it is DT that is stepping into our arena.  He's the one that has to survive.  Welcome to the Jungle, baby...

I'm planning on wearing a big

NOPE

Safety pinned on my shirt on January 2oth and getting back on Facebook after my post-election hiatus to watch the Love-A-Thon on FB Live (12:30 ET).  I hope you will join me in taking a stand in your way.  Let's be patriotic and protest!   


No comments: