Tuesday, January 17, 2017

I have to remember

I figured out a story I've been working on in the car on the way to work this morning...now I can't remember which story I was going to use..wait, it was a horror story...I just got a flash..gah..ahh!....Hammer Horror-ah, Hammer Horror-ah...nope that didn't help.. Wow-wow-wow?  No...I was listening to Kate Bush on the way in...I'm seeing the image..a cloud shrouds it...a woman..that is a ...zombie??  I don't like zombies and don't have any stories going with zombies in it...??  did I make up a whole new story?  I don't think so.  I could've sworn I had finally tied something up...man.  Please brain...work for/with me.

Seriously!!??

This is why i never finish stories.  I think of the solutions away from pen, paper or electronics...I need a recorder that starts recording when I say "dear diary" or whatever I decide to name my recorder.. Dick.  Hey Dick (short for dictophone, of course)!  A woman that seems like a zombie, but isn't because i don't have stories about zombies is in this vision in my mind and....and......Damn it.  Okay, that didn't work. Damn it , Dick.

Okay, stories I'm working on:

Violet Ray  -nope
Sacred Cow -nope
Who's beauty?  -nope
Darla Shift  -nope

..it is a horror story...maybe i had one running in my mind and it IS a new story...come on...dang it!

Drive-thru  --god, I wish, I have had several epiphanies with this one all NOT within reach of some type of recording device...Dick, where are you?!

By proxy, she's got it!  (working title)  -I don't think so...it does seem that it could have a sinister tone.

Ugh, that's a lot of unfinished stories...and I know there are at least four more....The Energy by Music one-can't remember if there is a title or not, the "spectacular" idea of a mix of story/poetry that was supposed to aid my lack of story ending capabilities...I couldn't even finish that!

My passions are not obsessions.. This is why I can only eek out a small amount of an idea.. Well, and also, my laziness.  Let's be real.  It's my laziness.  I think I can only run on the muse.  The muse gives me something and I think it should give me everything.  I'm not a hard worker.  This is what happens when things come easy early in life.. I didn't have to work for anything really...I was just good at whatever I tried...or at least good enough...or at least as soon as I learned I wasn't that good, it wasn't as desirable and I didn't want it any more.  How do I stop this?  Or how do I begin again as a hard working person?  Grow a vegetable garden?

This is why I named my blog Periodical Curiosity.  My curiosity only lasts periodically and then it's off to the next thing.  Or maybe circles around to a thing I liked before again...but there is no completion.  ...her eyes are wide... oh that reminds me, my daughter is into making a surprise face..she opens her eyes really wide and makes a little baby "o" with her mouth...so funny and adorable...nope, that didn't help...

Well, that turn of mind, took me waaay off the mark.  What is this horror story?!!

No comments: