Friday, August 12, 2016

periodical curiosities / crushes

new grapes called jammies, bursting jam spheres in your mouth!











Stranger Things, hearkens back to my horror movie lovin' childhood-Stephen King shout out!











Documentary Now!, soon! soon! soon!  season 2















yarn and pom poms, i want to be surrounded by a million pom poms and yarn garlands!








neopolitan ice cream sandwiches, I don't need to choose a flavor and I also need a pin of one of these










pins!, tuesdaybassen, sambypen, pintrill, rosehoundapparel, others I haven't discovered












Ice water, it is so quenching and delicious












kissing my babies' cheeks, they are starting to get annoyed

cheeks ripe for kissing:














Bonus: google image search for strange things

No comments: