Monday, August 6, 2007

Dem Dems, Dem Dems, Dem Dry Dems


Have a great vacation! I hope it wasn't spoiled by the overtime. Now our freedoms will be safe from the foreign nationals that reside in our country. You know, our rights and freedom aren't really the same, so don't sweat this. We must protect our president's freedom. That's the freedom we are protecting. The president and all his friends can continue to rape and pilfer from their own personal earth. That's the new American way. Well, no, not really it isn't. The new American way is already here. Where all our towns buy local. Where all of our health care is paid for. Where everyone can go to school--even higher education!--for free. Where we hear honest news that is uplifting about American civilians doing something everyday to make their
city or town a nice place. Where everyone helps one another. Where we work hard to be a self-sufficient country and imports remain luxuries. Where there are no more wars and soldiers are home with their families. That is the American Way. We are not listening to our Father the president anymore. I don't give a flip what my King's men want me to do. I'm done with all politians even the people I supported. I feel like I fell into this folly; only on the streets in close proximity to any local happenings is the way to go, not in some bullshit city that isn't even a city--some district--to talk to other rich people about how to take care of all the people, all the while trying to move up the ladder and enrich their career. Come on!!
I will not do what you want, I will follow my own way. After all, I'm free to, right?
Tap this, Bitches!

No comments: