Thursday, February 9, 2017

twitter coincidences

Live long and Prosper
Saw a picture of George Takei giving the live long and prosper hand sign on a post, thought to myself, this is the hand sign of the resistance.  Seconds later a Tweet came through with #resist next to a live long and prosper hand emoji

Veruca Salt
Was pissed and thinking seething.  Posted the video Seether by Veruca Salt on my blog.  Seconds later I logged onto Twitter and a retweeted post from a twitter user with the handle Veruca Salt was first on my feed. I followed her of course

National Pizza
Reading an article about school lunches, I noted an entity called the National Frozen Pizza Institution and Googled them.  Seconds later, I checked Twitter and the top trend was #NationalPizzaDay

Live long and prosper, Veruca Salt, National Pizza....coincidence?

Here are some images that come up using the search of these coincidences:



No comments: