Friday, February 24, 2017

Reminiscing

Friday night it was late I was walking you home We got down to the gate I was dreaming of the night...Would it turn out right?

I've been lamenting on the fact that I don't look up fun, ridiculous subjects anymore or post inane, irreverent information like,

I have to light incense every time I eat kimchi in the house or it will smell like stinky fish gym socks for a whole day.

No.  No, now, I am consumed by the need to get Donald Trump and his band of conspiracy theorists out of the White House.  I refuse to accept fascism and everything else this "administration" supports.

Come on Comey and get your ducks in a row.  Or ...who?  Get the information out about Russian collusion before all Putin's men are dead.

Hurry don't be late!  I can't hardly wait!

I could be looking up at the stars at night instead of looking down at my phone stuck on Twitter.  Gad flying every Senator and Representative that refuse to act against Russia.  They are all complicit.

What are my thoughts on Ramen, old childhood toys and waste?  I don't know because I'm too concerned that Mitch McConnell is a fucking asshole.  Who actually says, "Winners make policy and losers go home."  Oh yeah, well, "Girls rule and boys drool, Motherfucker."  Resign.

We'll go dancing in the dark, walking through the park 
and reminiscing

No comments: