Monday, November 21, 2016

Strange. Red.

I'm so glad other people are able to adequately explain how I feel, since I have temporarily (hopefully) succumbed to "the dumbing".

Let’s call this PTSD post-Trump stress disorder, triggered by the election, to the most powerful office in the world, of a man who’s espoused wholesale exclusion of Muslim immigrants, deporting millions of undocumented immigrants, repealing Roe v. Wade, abolishing the Environmental Protection Agency, and encouraging Japan, South Korea and Saudi Arabia to develop nuclear weapons, among other polarizing proposals. While post-Trump stress in no way equals the level of trauma experienced by combat veterans in Afghanistan, Iraq or Vietnam, this is an experience shared by tens of millions of Americans right now
--Jeff Gillenkirk, Alternet


Dear people that love me,
See the red?  I am not unhinged.  You should be seeing red too.
Love,
A person that loves you



No comments: