Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lately...

I'm not feeling very creative at the moment--again--but in order to keep blogging, I give you my life lately in pictures.  I find pleasure in nature--even if it's only as far as my backyard. Slug Circle This has been the summer of leopard slugs. Every time I see them they are having sex. This big ass preying mantis was in my screened porch! Amazing! I love preying mantis. I had a hard time capturing the coolness and size of it--so you will just have to suffer through these crappy photos to get the jist. Me and my crazy hand (and bad hair--I need a haircut already!) with a fan of Pink Star Tulip plant markers Nate and I planted more flower bulbs. We planted: Gipsy Queen Hyacinths (Dark Orange) Mount Tacoma Double Tulips (White) Grueze Tulips (Purple) Rococo Parrot Tulips (Mostly Red) Pink Star Double Tulips (Pink)

No comments: