Thursday, March 5, 2009

Education, Medication


Yes! I found some old educational television series I remembered watching in grade school. I'm still trying to find a clip of "Cover to Cover with John Robbins"--it's so awesome and relaxing. Also, I'm trying to remember the name of another educational tv series that I think I watched around the same time as "All About You"--I can't remember if the entire series was about weather or if it was a topic on a particular episode. If I remember correctly, there was a talking clock, which was really a man with a painted face sticking his head through a whole in a set piece that resembled a clock. Anyone out there know what I'm talking about?

1st grade, The Letter People:


2nd grade, All About You:


All About You

5th grade, Mulligan Stew:

No comments: