Thursday, May 2, 2024

We're not no Red Football for U(.S. Govt)

 



I'm not no red footballTo be kicked around the gardenNo no
I'm a red christmas-tree ballAnd I'm fragile
I'm not no animal
Though I am to you
I'm not no crocodileLike the one in dublin zooWho lived in a cageThe length and breadth of his bodyWith a window which people would look throughAnd throw coins on his back to taunt himThough he couldn't moveEven if he wanted to
Well, I'm not no animal in the zooI'm not no whipping boy for you
You may not treat me like you do
I'm not no animal in the zoo
My skin is not a football for you
My head is not a football for you
My body's not a football for you
My womb is not a football for you
My heart is not a football for you
I'm not no animal in the zooSee, this animal will jump up and eat youI'm not no animal in the zoo
And I've every intention-
Of leaping up
and Get-ting YOU!

LALA LALA LALA LALA LALA LALA LALA LAH!
LALA LALA LALA LALA LALA LALA LALA LAH!
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!




No comments: