Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Odds

 I like the name Spright for a child.

The night before, I had a dream where I was driving around with my kids in a mixed neighborhood called Wyndfall.  Seems like we bought a house there, but it also seems like we were just looking. Later in the dream, the kids and I were in a house with old worn, dusty, soft wood floors.  There was an enormous oven in the kitchen.  A fire was lit, I vaguely recall I may have lit it earlier, but I decided to extinguish it and hoped that the fire would go out.  I was relieved it did and rejoined my kids in the living room.

Per the excerpt from a recent NYT article below, I love the idea of NORAD tuning their airspace radar from dull to sharp, like a microfiche scanner.  Everything is blissfully blurry, then: Hello Alien! Ha!

What is clear is that the United States and Canada have become hypervigilant since the balloon incursion. The North American Aerospace Defense Command, or NORAD, has adjusted its radar system to become more sensitive, sharply raising the number of objects it detects.
--NYT article

Maybe that's why UFOs are blurry!  NORAD needed to adjust the settings!

Before


After



No comments: