Thursday, July 14, 2022

Assault crimes won't sway Republicans' laser focus on criminalizing health care

 An "illegal" raped a little girl.  A ten year old child who had to drive to another state to get an abortion.

A politician focuses on criminalizing the doctor instead of the rapist.  The doctor that helped the traumatized little girl.

Republicans care more about usurping health care than horrid crimes by their boogeyman illegals!
The ones they told us will rape us!  Now, this particular one did and I'm trying to make a point here.  However, if I have to type out that I'm trying to make a point, I'm not doing a very good job at it.
I don't like using the word illegals for people and I don't think people that get into the country without paperwork are rapists.

The hypocrisy of this ilk is mind rattling.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/todd-rokita-investigate-doctor-10-year-old_n_62cfc023e4b0c0bdba666332


No comments: