Friday, June 24, 2022

Hello

I'm now an outlaw.

The laws in my country do not apply to me.

Guns have more rights than a woman.

Fuck you scrotus

A supreme court judge gets to rule the land after his traitor wife tried to enact a coup
Both deny the will of the people

Fuck you right wing republican assholes 
Just for being your fake ass political theater punk selves

And Fuck you democrats for not expanding the court and staying course and acting like you have to be above all the right wing bullshit. 
You can't be smarter than these idiots' game?

Fail

I guess I better ask daddy gun if I can get my pap smear














Oldest profession,
Oldest surgery


Don't want one?
Don't get one


Avenge your own soul

(“It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.)
In other words, let go and let God


Also,

Whatever Susan Collins

No comments: