Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Message in a bloggle



No one here but me-o..

Sending out an SOS!

Just before I awoke, I had a dream about the bands of my coming into adulthood generation...
the dream brushed upon those that had died and then a fictional front man that had supposedly died and I was walking down a sunny sidewalk with my head down kicking rocks singing one of his songs==walking on the mooo-Oon, walking on the mooo-Oon, walking on the moon in south defective....the south defective part isn't right, but it sounded kinda like that...===
The dream gave me a sense that there were bands of that time that I didn't know, either not very well or not at all, and needed to explore...The Verve came to mind.  I only know Bittersweet Symphony and I always liked it when it came on the radio.  But before that I had to listen to Walking on the Moon by The Police....then hell, why not put on the whole damn album?  Message in a bottle sums up the feeling of social distancing and quarantine and escape from coronavirus.

The other day I was outside listening to the birds and thinking this song== Feed the Bir-irds!  Don't they know it's Coronavirus?===  Sung to the tune of Do they know it's Christmas time?  by Band Aid, which included Sting...and Simone Le Bon...I guess Bobby Boomtown has a new one out.  Maybe he should run for president of the world?



I first posted this song on this blog when I found out I was having a boy:


The song that started this whole post.

Some may say,
I'm wishing my days away
No way
And if it's the price I pay
Some say,
Tomorrow's another day
to stay,
I may as well play

(keep it up)

Ee-O, yo yo yo

No comments: