Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Few things

I had a dream a few nights ago about fundus complete with a moving diagram
Are you familiar with fundi?
Fundus means, bottom, in Latin
There are fundus in the brain, eye, gallbladder, stomach, uterus and sea beds
If I had to pick, I guess my favorite fundus is in the stomach

Last night I went outside and heard a repeating high pitch sound
I decided to investigate, maybe it's a little bird, maybe it's a small animal
The sound became louder next to some leaf bags on the street and deduced
that a bird fell into one and couldn't get out
Just as I was about to look in the bag
an owl flew up from the ground and roosted in a tree next to the bags
I saw the barred stripes on its chest
Barred owl!
We stared at each other for a bit, well, I think so, the owl's face was obscured by shadows
Then it bounded with spread wings around the branches as I tried to get a better look.
I decided to give Owl space so I waved goodbye and started back to the house
I heard another squeak and looked over my shoulder to see the great silent wings flying southeast across the street towards a big conifer.

Quotes by me, so famous:

Everyday is a little less, everyday is a little more.

It's usually both and a few other things.

No comments: