Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday

Donald John Trump is a traitor to the United States of America. 
Russia attacked our elections and is continuing to do so.
Donald John Trump jokes around with Putin about meddling in our elections.

Meanwhile no one does anything about it.  This is where we are at.

Also, on a much, much better note--this popped in my this morning:

Ancestry
It seemed harmless.  A slip of the tongue, little swab, little jar, paid postage.  Everybody was doing it. Swedes, Germans, Africans, Scots, Portuguese, all looking for that little nugget of gold.  I wanted to do it so bad.  Ever since I heard of it.  I wanted to know.  I was trying to find the origins of man and I was a part of that story.  Every time I stared at that little oasis on the side of the road.  You know, that overgrown desolate space where no one lives, no one ever goes?  That stare of eternity like you are looking into an infinity mirror?  That telescopic stare that zooms into the essence of the place and you live there for a brief moment or you see a red winged black bird and you follow it and live with it.  You don't do that?

to be continued.


No comments: