Friday, February 16, 2018

xl Blue Persuasion



This meditation video kinda helped my throat chakra.  The blue and the font remind me of Bewitched and Disney Cinderella for some reason.  I really like the silky blue light and the singing bowls.  Some of the words were good too, some of them a little unsettling.  Faith.  I have a hard time with that word, I guess because I relate it to religion.  Also, the, thoughts are reality and words are thoughts and words are reality deal really alerted my senses as I, of course, started thinking of Trump.  God!  Anyway, at one point in the video the words- Words create reality, Truth, Wisdom, something like that, I was thinking, what if the words that are creating reality are lies and stupidity?  This is dangerous to human health.  This must not go on any longer.  How can we stop this?

Thanks D*&%  T*!%^& you fucked up my throat chakra!

No comments: