Tuesday, January 9, 2018

just got happy

cuz i realized there is a full moon on my birthday.  A Super Blue Moon!  Pretty neat how there's a super moon on the first and last day of this month.  I went out in the frigid temps on New Year's Night to check it out.  It was glaring!  I mean it almost hurt my eyes to look at it.  Stunning.  And the stars were really clear and bright too.  My favorite, Orion, was dazzling!



















I'm drinking teas now.  I had to stop all tinctures.  I think I'm an idiot (or maybe just happy, I think I'm just happy).  It's possible the motherwort does not agree with me right now and I figure since it may be the culprit that started it all, then I don't need the chaste tree to regulate.  I bought valerian, but I just want to stop it all.  I do have some sage that I want to take for milk reduction, but I'm just...at a loss at what to do.

However!  Because I feel bad, I have to take something and now I'm relying on magnesium citrate  and dandelion, nettle and ginger teas.  I might take a bit of sage, still not sure.  And I think I will get back on krill oil.  I didn't mean to stop those, just kept forgetting.

I like google's image today:


from wiki: Khorana's invention(s) have become automated and commercialized so that anyone now can order a synthetic oligonucleotide or a gene from any of a number of companies. One merely needs to send the genetic sequence to one of the companies to receive an oligonucleotide with the desired sequence.


One synthetic oligonucleotide comin' up!


No comments: