Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Stuff I like



I saw most of The Day the Earth Stood Still and Sunset Boulevard.  Now these two are going to haunt me to watch the end like Bell, Book and Candle...I still haven't seen the end of that.  I did watch the end of Lair of the White Worm and I can't wait to watch it again.
I did finish an old Twilight Zone episode..huh, even two actually.  I didn't like the second one as much. It was about a hypochondriac that made a deal with the devil to live for a million years.  He was so fucking stupid.  As soon as he lost his fear of dying he kept trying to kill himself.  What's the point?!  The first one was called Walking Distance and it was about a guy that went back to his hometown and found that he actually went back in time and met himself when he was 11 years old.  I really liked his childhood home, I never considered that style before...you know, if I decide to purchase or build an enormous home..ok, girl dreams.  The guy was supposed to be 36 and he seemed much older, funny how more mature people looked back in the Old World...uh-oh, gotta share it:
this is so me--


Also, I think I really like William Holden as an actor, but there is also something unsavory about him.  Picnic is fantastic.

No comments: