Thursday, December 18, 2008

Freaky Dream


I was in a class. Etan and Mayhew were in the class too. I had to sit by obnoxious boys, while Etan and Mayhew got to sit together across the room. One boy kept touching me and I kept telling him not to touch me--making a scene to draw attention to this debacle so the teacher would make him stop. Then I ended up being in a back yard. Suddenly, enormous raccoons and other animals I can't remember were running towards me then bounding past me. I walked towards where they were running from. My mom was there. My mom said that there was a baby bear by the fence. I couldn't see it at first, then it became visable. The back yard was my mom's back yard, but not really. Then I was inside my mom's house that really wasn't her house. The baby bear was in there and I felt safe to try to pet it, since I knew the mother bear wasn't in the house. Next, I'm in another class. I don't remember anyone I know being there. Somehow some huge Asian looking man or beast of a man was lying on the floor like a skin puddle and ate Bjork's head, then ate her body right in front of the class. One boy was trying to escape and I followed him. We both were pushing through all of these unecessary obstacles. We escaped and ran out into the night, down a shadowy, grassy hill and onto lighted streets. I was back in class again. I was worried and didn't want to be there. The teacher was trying to consol us. I told her that I really liked Bjork. She kind of laughed lovingly as if saying, I know you did. I felt an urgency to get out of class. I told the teacher that I was leaving. She was trying to dissuade me, but then said, "They keep telling me a man is in the hall waiting and I keep asking them what man? What man?!" That was it. I was leaving. My sisters, Nilya and Therimew happen to be in the class this time. I grabbed them and we all left. We found out later that the teacher had been eaten by the man beast. Then I was at my house that really wasn't my house. Etan, Mayhew, Therimew and I were in the T.V. room. I was worried and felt like this creature was coming after me. We were all standing up and pacing around. Mayhew grabbed a silver necklace with a asian style pendant that was hanging by a nail on the wall. That necklace had something to do with the man beast. I grabbed it from him and took another amulate type thing, I think it was a pentagram, and went into the living room to place the items together on the floor. As soon as I did that, I looked out the window to see a man in a black hooded monk-style gown walking, almost floating, very fast up our street. I watched him turn up our driveway. He began knocking on the door. I was sure I was doomed. He knew we were in the house. He had a key! He began to unlock it, but then his action waned and he left. He was giving me a message that he could come and get me anytime. Not this time, though. I ran into the T.V. room to tell the others that he had a key. Apparently, this was modus operandi for this man beast, because after I said, "He had a key!," Etan said in affirmation, "That's just the thing." As that is what the others reported before they were eaten.

No comments: